Soothe your tired and stressed skin -
A skin softening body butter that is carefully crafted with oils to help calm your skin and bring you peace.
➤ To Use: massage and apply a quarter sized amount onto your hands, neck, and chest. Inhale fragrance deeply and often once applied as it has aromatherapeutic properties. Butter will melt into your skin upon contact.
➤ All Natural Ingredients: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, lavender, clary sage, frankincense, bergamot, basil, vetiver, ylang ylang, vanilla absolute, chamomile, patchouli, geranium, vitamin e
• Lavender helps induce sleep and has a calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues.
• Clary Sage can be used as a sedative and relaxant as it can help produce a calming effect.
• Frankincense can help promote deep breathing and relaxation, which can open your breathing passages and reduce blood pressure.
• Bergamot can be used as a sedative and relaxant. It also helps soothe nerves and may reduce nervous tension, anxiety, and stress.
• Basil can help provide pain relief as an analgesic and has a refreshing yet calming scent.
• Vetiver may be used as an anti-inflammatory as well as for its sedative like qualities.
• Ylang Ylang has anti-depressant properties as well as hypotensive properties that may help lower blood pressure. Ylang ylang may also have sedative like effects to help relaxation.
• Vanilla may be used as an anti-depressant, relaxant, and a sedative. Vanilla can help soothe all types of inflammation and hyperactivity in the systems of the body.
• Chamomile can help reduce blood pressure and has sedative, calming properties. Chamomile is also a spasmodic, and can help relax the nervous system.
• Patchouli has sedative properties and can help soothe inflammation and help the body relax.
• Geranium may be used as a stress reliever as it has soothing properties that can help calm the nervous system. Geranium is an analgesic and may even help relieve mild pain.
➤ This product is not a medical treatment and should never be used as a primary source of treatment. It should only be used as a natural aid to help soothe your body.